3.0V Lithium Battery CR17450(included, replaceable)
8 Year Battery Life
Fixed Temperature Heat Detector (136.4°F (58°C)
Test and Silence Button, 85dB Sound Alarm
Low Battery Notification
Easy Installation and Maintenance
Suitable for horizontal mounting in living room, stair crawl space, storage room, kitchen, boiler room, power generation room, drying room and smoking room, where the relative humidity is often greater than 95%. Dusty workshops and other spaces where smoke detectors are not suitable for installation.
Using a sensitive temperature sensor, when the ambient temperature exceeds 136.4°F (58°C), it can quickly emit a sound greater than 85dB and a warning light alarm. Sound and light alarms are issued to warn you more comprehensively of danger.
Please test the product once a week to ensure that the product is operating normally. Clean around the temperature probe once a year to ensure that there are no blockages (dust, small bits of paper etc).
- Power Source: 3.0V Lithium Battery CR17450(included, replaceable)
- Battery Life: 8 year
- Product Life: 10 year
- Standby current: ＜10uA
- Alarm Current: ＜60mA
- Working Temperature: -10℃~+50℃
- Alarm Temperature: 58℃
- Relative Humidity: ≤95%RH
- Low battery alarm threshold: 2.5±0.1V
- Alarm Sound pressure: ≥85dB at 3m
- RF Distance: ＞25m
- Alarm Mode: Siren with red led flash
- Execute Criterion: BS5446-2
- Product Dimensions / Weights: 11.4 x 4.4 cm; 5.67 x 1.73 inch / 145 Gram
- 1 x AJ-718 Stand Alone Heat Detector
- 1 x 3.0V Lithium Battery CR17450(included, replaceable)
- 1 x Wall Mounting Bracket
- 2 x Screws with Wall Plugs
- 1 x User Manual
* Battery life may vary based on the configuration, application usage, power management settings and features utilized.
* We try to get you the best quality photo and size. However, all pictures shown here are for illustration purposes only. Actual product size and colour may vary slightly.
At Living and Home we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Therefore we offer a 30 day return policy on all products.
For more information, please click here.