This fire stove in classic style has a realistic simulation of firewood and offers you heat that’s visible. It’s extremely to safe to use, with the grid door and a automatic turn-off timer, it considers your safety the most important. Anywhere you place this stove, it would give out sufficient heat that can cover a whole room.
- 180 degrees large window provide the max light and heat output on all sides.
- 2 heat setting options with adjustable thermostat(900W/1800W) control for optimum comfort & choice.
- Realistic flame effect with adjustable brightness and flame dimmer give you the the ideal cosy ambience and can be operated independently.
- Overheat protection for optimum peace of mind. The stove will switch off automatically when it reaches the temperature of 105 degree.
- Durable composite construction with cast iron effect finish;
- Simply plug in to a normal electrical outlet, none of the flues, pipework and regulation of a gas fire.
- This freestanding heater with "flat to wall" design, no inset depth required, can fit for most rooms.
Dimensions & Product Details
- Material: Cast Iron & Plastic
- Colour: Black
- Output Voltage: 220V-240V
- Power: 900W/1800W
- Frequency: 50HZ
- Noise Level: lower than 45DB
- Coverage Area: 10-25M2
- Overall Size: W 60 x D 28 x H 56 cm
- Door Size: L 34x H 40.4 cm
- Leg Height: 15CM
- The Bottom To The Ground: 7 cm
- Fireplace x 1
- Installation Kit x 1
- Instruction Manual x 1
At Living and Home we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Therefore we offer a 30 day return policy on all products.
For more information, please click here.